by Job JolingAugust 17, 2012
It's now possible to convert your PDF files to JPG images or JPG images to PDF files. Online and free, nothing to download, nothing to pay.
It was very hard to convert your PDF to JPG images in the past.
Lot's of tools just cost you a lot of money.
Now this conversion can be done easely online with an online PDF to JPG converter.
Here are the steps required to do this:
1. Go to http://pdfjpg.net
2. Upload your PDF (it's also possible to upload a couple of PDF files at once)
3. Press the convert button.
3. Wait till the conversion job is done.
4. Review the JPG images or download them all with a ZIP file.
Conversion of JPG images to a PDF file is also possible.
Here are the steps needed to convert your JPG to PDF:
1. Go to http://convertjpgpdf.net
2. Select a page size, page margin and auto rotation.
2. Upload your JPG images (No need to pick them one by one)
3. Press the save button.
4. Your PDF is created, save it with the right-mouse button.
News Source: http://www.free-press-release.com/news-convert-jpg-to-pdf-or-pdf-to-jpg-online-1345213700.html
Official Website: http://pdfjpg.net
Want your CV to reach potential employers around the world? Rezoomo, the biggest revolution in online CVs and recruitment will help job seekers build on online CV profile like no other.